* Improves the flowering and intensifies the colour.
* Reduces the weathering of young flower and fruits.
* Induces quick synthesis of endogenous phytoalexins that in turn increases plant resistance to stress, consequently increases reproduction.
* Oligosaccharides induces endogenous phytoalexin synthesis and strengthens the root and the shoot system.
* Increases the tillering of the plants.
* Beatines enhances seed germination and vigour.
* Polyamines and vitamins induce drought resistance by increasing the organic load in the soil.
* Laminarin stimulates natural self-defence by inducing PR protein genes.